Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Am On Facebook Now

I am growing up. I am becoming social networking aware. I am learning. I am now on Facebook.

I debated a long time about beginning a Facebook page. I had a personal one at one point, but it was quickly grew old. My timeline was filled with game updates or else drama. I'm not into all that. I believe live and let live. There is no room in my life for hatred of any kind, unless it's hatred of bigotry. So many people on there, who were friends from long ago, were truly against gay rights. That's one thing I will stand up for. Arguments often pursued and I eventually realized it just wasn't worth it. The few good friends I had on there remain in contact via email, so I don't feel I lost anything.

Anyway, after debating the idea with myself, I realized that as a writer, I need a page. I plan on handling this one a little differently since it's a professional page, so I hope the drama is cut out. I don't mind good healthy debates, in fact, I think they are important to learning. It's the hatred and bullying I will not tolerate. I am hoping this is fun for me, as well as you. Let's give it a shot, become friends, and see where we go, shall we?

You can find my page at: CASSANDRA DANE

I truly look forward to seeing you there, and please, get involved. Leave comments, leave a wall post, get to know folks. It's not just my page, it's ours.

Think Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment